Join our small team and help us do our best to END abuse and neglect. Our goal is to provide the most holistic set of programs possible. If you have feedback or ideas that will make our organization, programs, or website better, we want to hear from you.
Please Make A Donation When You Can. We need your support. Most of our current work has been helping members of our community for free. Although we have enjoyed everything we have done for our clients, we must expand our programs. $2 from each visitor to our website would go a long way to support all of our wonderful programs. Thank You.
Need Help, Call (352) 789-9813
Licensed Contractors Needed
If you are a Licensed Contractor, please consider overseeing a community project.
Revitalize Our Community is a program that will provide home repairs and yard assistance to low-income seniors, veterans, and adults with a disability based on a sliding fee scale. Our targeted households cannot afford the regular costs of these services (or typically anything else). Their homes are falling apart around them, and it will only get worse. Making homes safe for our fragile population is important to us.
We are raising $5000 to pay the licensing fees for our current carpenter to become licensed.
Make a tax-deductible donation to help us achieve our goal of obtaining a general contractor license!
We have 5 acres to build our facility! Help us grow. We need a facility to implement many of our programs to reduce the costs of renting space from other commercial entities. We are raising $100,000 for this project.
Make a tax-deductible donation to help us achieve our goal of building a facility!
Become A Volunteer
Be a part of something exceptional and help build a unique community service program! Who can volunteer?
* Individuals who want to be a dedicated part of our team
* Individuals only wanting to spend an hour+ a month hanging out and being a pet handler/companion
* People who need to complete community service hours
* Students in a Social Work Program looking to complete required intern hours.
- A Traveling Cuddle Wagon Program Director to handle scheduling and coordination. We are looking for someone who wants to have their own creative direction to grow this program into the best Pet Therapy Workshop imaginable. This position would require a minimum of 5 hours a month of volunteer time and you would need to excel in communication skills. Although this position is starting out on a volunteer basis, as the program grows, we will look to hire a paid full-time Program Director.
- Traveling Cuddle Wagon Volunteers who will enjoy hanging out with clients and be good companions. This position requires a commitment of at least one hour a month of volunteer time. Will need to be comfortable spending time with children and adults who may have Autism, Cancer, physical or mental disability, depression, or any other illness/disease that can cause isolation.
- Revitalize Our Community Volunteers who have carpentry skills or enjoy working outside doing basic yard work to help low-income seniors and people with disabilities.
- Marketing Volunteers to help with website improvement, social media building, or AdWords management.
- Volunteers to hand out fliers to local businesses.
How can you become a volunteer? It’s simple, just contact us by calling (352) 789-9813, or email email@example.com and tell us what you think you would enjoy doing with us. We will get you all the information you need, and set up a time to meet with you in person. If you are requesting to volunteer for a position that entails being around children, be prepared for a criminal background check. Thanks for understanding.